Home Defense - Handgun
If a handgun is part of your home defense plan than this is the course for you. This objective based course explores the key legal concepts and considerations for utilizing a handgun as part of a home defense plan. Students will develop an understanding of how to adapt their training to incorporate low-light techniques, one-handed shooting, and the principles of barricade techniques.
January 20th - February 17th - March 17th - April 21st - May 19th - June 23rd - July 21st
August 18th - September 15th - October 20th - November 17th - December 15th
Open Seating: Pay for the course now without choosing a course date. Perfect for a gift or individuals with demanding schedules.
8:00 Am - 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Defensive Tactics and Firearms 504 E Alvarado St, Suite 207, Fallbrook, CA 92028
- Ear and Eye protection (electronic muffs preferred)
- Suitable STRONG SIDE holster that protects the trigger.
- Semi-Automatic Pistol or Revolver for the classroom (no live ammunition permitted)
- At least two functional magazines (semi-autos) or speed-loaders (revolvers) with a magazine pouch.
- Comfortable clothing similar to what students will where while carrying.
- Shoes/Boots – comfortable with sufficient support to permit a full range of motion. No sandals or flip-flops.
*Deposits and courses are non-refundable. Students may apply the costs to a future date or another course.