Defensive Handgun Concepts
Our DHC course is an advanced level concealed carry course that allows students to explore drawing from a holster. This objective based course will focus on the legal aspects of armed self-defense. Students will learn the laws and the principles of armed self-defense and how they apply under stress.
January 13th - February N/A - March 11th - April 21st - May 12th - June 10th - July 14th
August 11th - September 8th - October 13th - November 24th - December 8th
Open Seating: Pay for the course now without choosing a course date. Perfect for a gift or individuals with demanding schedules.
8:00 Am - 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Defensive Tactics and Firearms 504 E Alvarado St, Suite 207, Fallbrook, CA 92028
- Ear and Eye protection (electronic muffs preferred)
- Suitable STRONG SIDE holster that protects the trigger.
- Semi-Automatic Pistol or Revolver for the classroom (no live ammunition permitted)
- At least two functional magazines (semi-autos) or speed-loaders (revolvers) with a magazine pouch.
- Comfortable clothing similar to what students will where while carrying.
- Shoes/Boots – comfortable with sufficient support to permit a full range of motion. No sandals or flip-flops.
*Deposits and courses are non-refundable. Students may apply the costs to a future date or another course.