*Open Seating* San Diego County CCW Course
Why choose the open seating option?
Open seating provides the flexibility of purchasing the course now and choosing the most convenient course date later. This is the ideal option for a gift or surprising that special someone. Students have priority for future courses and simply call or email to reserve the date that works best for them.
This course meets the training requirements when applying of the San Diego County CCW permit. CLICK HERE for more information on the application process. This eight hour course explores the key legal concepts and every day carry considerations for armed self-defense. The morning portion of the course will consist of four hours of classroom instruction and demonstrations. Students will then transition to the range in the afternoon for three hours of practical application with all engagements shot from concealment.
Students will apply the concepts learned in the classroom on the range by firing over 400 rounds from multiple positions. Students will learn when they are justified in using deadly for force and how to safely and accurately defend their lives or the lives of others under high stress situations.
This course meets the standard for the Arizona CCW permit (valid in 30 states) for non-residents. An AZ CCW application and fingerprints will be provided at no additional charge. There is a $60 application fee paid to the state of Arizona when submitting the permit application (not needed day of course).
Course of fire includes:
- All presentation done from concealment
- Precision shooting & defensive shooting
- Dominant Hand/Support Hand
- Retention postion
- Engage multiple targets
- Tueller Drill
- Vocalize commands
- Much more!
SEE ADDITIONAL INFO FOR TIME, LOCATION, AND GEAR LIST
Class Portion: Defensive Tactics and Firearms 504 E Alvarado St, Suite 207, Fallbrook, CA 92028
Range Portion: Rainbow Range & Gun Club 3139 Rainbow Valley Blvd Fallbrook, CA, 92028
- Ear and Eye protection (electronic muffs preferred)
- Suitable STRONG SIDE holster that protects the trigger.
- Concealment garment, light jacket or vest.
- Semi-Automatic Pistol or Revolver with a minimum of 400 rounds of ammunition.
- At least two functional magazines (semi-autos) or speed-loaders (revolvers) with a magazine pouch.
- Comfortable clothing similar to what students will where while carrying.
- Shoes/Boots – comfortable with sufficient support to permit a full range of motion. No sandals or flip-flops.